It's the second edition of Wishlist Wednesday! This helps me organize things that I am loving and contemplating of buying and also listing excuses of why I may need them. Feel free to share your own wishlist! I love to see what people are currently loving - especially when everyone is ready for winter to be over and spring to well.. spring!
I must have a thing for mint going on! I also think mint and tan look so cute together!
1. Target Mossimo Tie-Dress in Aqua ($30): Target has really been stepping up their game clothing wise lately - I keep finding such cute things every time I go in! Unfortunately this dress is online only, but I think it is the perfect work spring dress and at $30 maybe it is worth a try?
2. J. Crew Bright Stone Necklace ($138): I am drooling over this necklace - J. Crew has always been on point with jewelry and this would be the perfect necklace! I love the little pops of neon while still being a classic necklace.
3. Francesca's Grasslands Print Dress ($44): Such a cute little spring dress - perfect for booties, sandals or wedges!
4. Francesca's Monte Carlo Dress ($44): This reminds me of the dress I posted last week, but with a much cheaper price tag!
5. J. Crew Factory Shirt ($74): Such a pretty color for a blouse - I bought my first Blythe silk blouse last weekend from J. Crew and now I am obsessed - I just wonder if this fits the same? Has anyone ever purchased this shirt from the Factory?
6. Tinely Road Vegan Leather Skirt ($79): Obsessed with this skirt! I saw this skirt on Katie from Pearls & Twirls (blog I have been loving lately!) and I think it is the perfect leather skirt! I love it in the tan for the warmer weather and how cute would that look with a mint blouse? Or even a white blouse? SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!
I think I may be the last blogger to post about my favorite Oscars looks but better late than never right?
These are my favorites - everyone is pretty much in agreement than Jennifer Lawrence looked like a real fairytale princess while Anne Hathaway looked like a 90s prom queen gone wrong... and I am so sorry, but maybe it's time to get extensions in the meantime? However, I thought she did an amazing job as Fantine in Les Mis and totally deserved her award!! I still need to watch Silver Linings Playbook!
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture, Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen, Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta, Jennifer Aniston in Valentino, and Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan
The ladies truly looked stunning and I had such a great time watching the Oscars since my friends were over and we just had fun laughing and hanging out!
We made it to Wednesday yay! :)