Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A shopping haul ft. my sister + my Best Dressed from the Grammy's!

Some days, I feel like I have nothing to blog about and other days - I am inundated with ideas and stuff to post! TODAY is one of those days. 

If you follow me on twitter, youtube or facebook - you might have seen - I filmed a haul with my sister over the weekend! If you know Natalie, you know this is a win in my book, I don't know how I convinced her, but I secretly think she loved it. Also, we have another special guest in our video too! I also feel like I look extremely obese and huge from this camera angle and my hair looks like a bob. Oh well. I will never wear my hair curly like that on camera ever again! I show some goodies from Tarte (from this blog post), Mac, Tory Burch & some clothing! 


Tory Burch iPad Case (French Rose)

Let me know if you have any questions about any of the products that were shown!

So, I am sure I am not the only one who wasn't blown away by any of the Grammy fashion choices on Sunday. My favorite was T. Swift. Girl loves herself some J. Mendel - it always looks fab on her. T swift makes me want to be an A cup and rock low cut dresses like this. I would be arrested if I tried to wear a dress this low cut. T Swift looks classic and gorgeous. I HATE her hair. I am SO over her stupid bangs & I miss it when she used to wear her hair in glamorous curls. 
 photo ScreenShot2013-02-12at101928AM_zpsbf82ce64.png

Rhi Rhi looked FIERCE in her Alaia gown - she looked so pretty and I loved her hair! I always think girls look so much better and prettier with long hair! 
 photo ScreenShot2013-02-12at101750AM_zps35f185d0.png

And everyone else looked like trash. literally. Don't mean to hate but god people who usually dress great TOTALLY disappointed me. I really hope the Oscars fashion is fab - bc awards fashion has been so BLAH this year! 

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. You girls are Gorg! I agree with your favorites too:)

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grammy's were a huge disappointment to me this year. I agree that Taylor and Rhi are the only ones who looked decent. Though, we could have done with out Rhi being high. I guess that is her way of coping. Katy Perry's dress color was beautiful on her, I just think it could have been designed a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH I was expecting you to say your sister was your fav. person in the world! I totally LOL when you said Chloe! Chloe is sooo cute! Your sister is adorable too. I have been wanting to try hand food, I'll for sure have to pick it up now! LOVE your neon dress from express, the back is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was extremely disappointed in Beyonce's outfit... a pant suit... really... at the Grammys?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with Swift's lovely dress!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your sister are so cute together in that video!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun, a video with your sister! Loving your style!


    Brooke =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your eyebrows looked great in the video! FYI! :D

    ReplyDelete