Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Update!

Monday? Really? Why are you here so soon? 
 photo 
tumblr_mhefdzEEXs1ql5yr7o1_400_zps63501cce.gif


I hope everyone had a great weekend! I have been having the most boring Fridays lately! All I want to do is go home and pass out on Friday nights (grandma status) & last Friday was no exception. My sister and I went to Pinkberry and then we watched the movie Sinister (it was horrible). I think we may have passed out at 11PM. Crazy Friday night - I know! 

selfies in aldo #normal #bloggerproblems
 photo e8dec7fc7df811e2a9cf22000aaa0a6f_7_zps036aaf8e.jpg

 photo first_zps2821339e.png

Saturday, my sister and I went shopping, lunching, and manicuring! I got my favorite iced tea combo at starbucks - unsweetened green tea with a splash of passion tea - TRY IT! It is so yummy! I also picked up some spring goodies at J.Crew - ugh that place is sooooo addicting - why is everything GORGEOUS and WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO EXPENSIVE? Oh well - I still gave in (haul coming soon obviously). We got a late lunch at Cheescake Factory (which is always amazing) - with drinks of course - I had a mimosa and my sister had a pomegranate margarita. I am obsessed with their skinnylicious menu - I had the ahi tartare and the farro salad - both divine! We rushed to the nail salon to refresh our shellac - I love the combo I got! 

 photo ouh_zpsb93207b6.png

Saturday night, I went out with my sister and some of my friends! It was just a chill night and we went to some bars that are close by. Yesterday - I had a little Oscars get together & ran to target for beer and the maybelline concealer I had run out of and this happened - ALWAYS! Target is so dangerous! 

I have been so bad at taking OOTD pictures lately but remembered to snap one yesterday! Casual sundays are the best! 
Old Navy Top // Zella Live-in Leggings (the best leggings in the world) // Tory Burch Flats (similar) & Purse // Francesca's Bubble Necklace 
 photo f1f8ffd87ed911e2992f22000a1fb823_7_zps87ca4607.jpg


Friday - we did the Harlem Shake at work - see if you can spot me!


Have a great Monday!! :)

Linking up with my girl Sami! 

13 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! I love that scarf!!
    Your nails look awesome, too!
    Happy Monday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails! I agree J.Crew has so many cute things but expensive! Not good for my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those nails, FAB!
    those clothes, ahhhdorable, and the Harlem shake video, priceless! I have to do one this week, and I have no idea where to even start:)

    glad you had such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your spring clothes... so colorful! And your nails have inspired me to paint my accent nail gold next time I do them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like such a fun weekend and I love your nails! So happy you found my blog so I could find you! :) Love new blog buds!

    xx
    Katie
    http://www.pearlsandtwirls.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your nails!! looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. UH love that scarf!!!

    and yes i love me some jcrew, fab! Cheesecake factory is my fave! SO DELISH!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree on Zella! I love everything, especially the leggings! I used to be able to get it 40% off on special Nordy days and I'm so depressed I can't anymore. Love your pink scarf too :) Thanks for linking up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Jcrew!
    Looks like a good weekend! Happy Monday! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous nails! I'll have to try out that Starbucks combo sounds yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pictures, love the manicure ! and the video is hilarious !

    When you get a sec, come visit my blog, maybe follow each other? let me know. xo.

    www.the-sunnylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at all these cute things from J Crew, I want haha!

    xoxo
    Stacey


    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many people want to See Sport Cars of International and beautiful Sport Racing Cars, The Best and Latest Sport Racing Car HyperSport Car, Sport Vehicles, Most Popular Concept Cars, upcoming racing cars and more strange vehicles with pictures and Information
    WorldLatestVehicles.Com

    ReplyDelete