Happy Hump day lovelies! I am going to start posting weekly wishlists on Wednesdays showcasing items I am currently buying/contemplating. Some I have had my eye on for a while - others are new editions! I am obviously urging for spring just like the rest of the East Coast - TAKE ME BACK TO 85 DEGREE MIAMI! I think the snow over the weekend caused a serious cold front in NC.. it is friggid outside & it doesn't help that my office is also an igloo. Currently wearing the largest/thickest/blankety cardigan from my closet (brandy melville) and still shivering!
1. J.Crew Medallion Paisley Short $60 - I know it may be a couple of months before we get into short season, but I LOVE shorts! I really want to get these to dress up or down. These would look so cute with a nice silk blouse and wedges for going out or with a simple t shirt and sandals for during the day! Gimme
2. Michael Todd 5 Piece Skin Care Regimen set for Sensitive/Oily Skin $75 (on temp sale) - I am pretty sure the team at Michael Todd has been sending out massive amounts of products to the YouTube beauty community because I can't tell you how many videos I have seen about their products. However, they have rave reviews everywhere and this set is a great price for 5 full sized skin care products!
3. Nasty Gal Pleated Romper $58 - Again with the shorts theme - I personally really like rompers, but they have to be the right kind of rompers. I really want this one for spring - in the meantime I think I could wear it with tights and booties no?
4. J.Crew Factory Linen-Cotton Mini in Neon Azeala $42 - I just love these skirts but I am scared to order online since I tried on the crinkle mini in store and I was between sizes so I am not sure if this runs the same or not! This is such a pretty color for spring too! (and on sale!) - it also comes in a pretty green and navy
5. Dolce Vita Jeralyn Dress $264 - my current dress crush - now all I need is 300 dollars to spare and a spray tan. WHY does it have to be that much? #rude
6. "Chanel" iPhone Case $35 - I don't think there could be a better phone case for me!
7. Rose Gold Monogram Necklace $42 (etsy) - I bought this for my sister for Christmas and I love hers! You guys know my rose gold obsession - this is right up my alley and I am looking for a switch up since I wear my Jennifer Zeuner Cross Necklace every day! Okay - I ordered it already WOOOP.