Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist

Happy Hump day lovelies! I am going to start posting weekly wishlists on Wednesdays showcasing items I am currently buying/contemplating. Some I have had my eye on for a while - others are new editions! I am obviously urging for spring just like the rest of the East Coast - TAKE ME BACK TO 85 DEGREE MIAMI! I think the snow over the weekend caused a serious cold front in NC.. it is friggid outside & it doesn't help that my office is also an igloo. Currently wearing the largest/thickest/blankety cardigan from my closet (brandy melville) and still shivering!

 photo WEDNESDAYwishlist_zps543d4147.png

1. J.Crew Medallion Paisley Short $60 - I know it may be a couple of months before we get into short season, but I LOVE shorts! I really want to get these to dress up or down. These would look so cute with a nice silk blouse and wedges for going out or with a simple t shirt and sandals for during the day! Gimme

2. Michael Todd 5 Piece Skin Care Regimen set for Sensitive/Oily Skin $75 (on temp sale) - I am pretty sure the team at Michael Todd has been sending out massive amounts of products to the YouTube beauty community because I can't tell you how many videos I have seen about their products. However, they have rave reviews everywhere and this set is a great price for 5 full sized skin care products!

3. Nasty Gal Pleated Romper $58 - Again with the shorts theme - I personally really like rompers, but they have to be the right kind of rompers. I really want this one for spring - in the meantime I think I could wear it with tights and booties no? 

4.  J.Crew Factory Linen-Cotton Mini in Neon Azeala $42 - I just love these skirts but I am scared to order online since I tried on the crinkle mini in store and I was between sizes so I am not sure if this runs the same or not! This is such a pretty color for spring too! (and on sale!) - it also comes in a pretty green and navy

5. Dolce Vita Jeralyn Dress $264 - my current dress crush - now all I need is 300 dollars to spare and a spray tan. WHY does it have to be that much? #rude

6.  "Chanel" iPhone Case $35 - I don't think there could be a better phone case for me!

7. Rose Gold Monogram Necklace $42 (etsy) - I bought this for my sister for Christmas and I love hers! You guys know my rose gold obsession - this is right up my alley and I am looking for a switch up since I wear my Jennifer Zeuner Cross Necklace every day! Okay - I ordered it already WOOOP.

12 comments:

  1. Hi, that phone case? Looooove. I need it in my life. Also, love the rose gold monogram.. I need one of those too :) I'm currently obsessing over finding the perfect collar necklace and nothing is striking my fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the J crew skirt, it's the perfect colour for spring! Thank you for posting the easy necklace, I have been longing for the max and chloe one for ages but this is a way better price! I may have to order when my ban is over!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace! And $42 isn't bad! Those suckers can be really expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize that was an iPhone case at first! It's so cute!!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending some warm weather your way! Love that necklace :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait until it is spring too!! i'm over this weather. love your picks, especially those shorts - so fun!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the monogram necklace~

    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok... I about died for that necklace and iPhone case! So glad you posted it, just broke my case in half yesterday, looks like I found a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete