Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Recap: Relaxing, Mothers Day and Work!

MONDAY... dun dun dun... always comes too soon, but there is nothing we can do about it, so we might as well make the BEST of it! :) I had a really great weekend - it was way too short, but still wonderful! 

I will start off with Thursday because after work, I headed to Luciano's (no surprise there) and had dinner with my friends. 

gorgeous Luciano's (my mom did SUCH an amazing job!)
 photo c753f0b2b90311e2ad5822000aaa094d_7_zps5366cff0.jpg
scallops and artichokes appetizer, carpaccio, my favorite Malbec, and the Italian cobb salad with grilled salmon 

 photo f8a0f0dab91111e2bf3522000a1f8ac6_7_zps12423e1e.jpg

Friday night - I took it easy because I knew I was going to have a hectic weekend otherwise! I hit the gym after work and then made a yummy dinner. I had a massage at 9pm and then passed out!

Grilled tilapia, brown basmati rice, and salad - I added mrs. dash italian seasoning, lemon, a little bit of EVOO and a little bit of red wine vinegar - so good!
 photo 9ed332f6b9d511e2be6b22000aa80214_7_zpsa834a083.jpg 

Saturday, we went Mother's day shopping (nothing like waiting until the last minute right?) and then we celebrated at night at Luciano's! Where else? lol

My Outfit: Tobi blouse, Nordstrom BP shorts (old but these are similar), Nordstrom BP scarf (old), Tory Burch Selma Wedges (ON SALE!!), Tory Burch purse (old & my moms)
 photo 3cd952c6ba7311e2b6fe22000a9f12db_7_zpse732f971.jpg

chloe won "brattiest" award this weekend - she tried to bite all of us! RUDE. We spoiled our mom with presents - she deserves it!!
 photo dwdcwv_zps1bae7fc3.png  

shopping for myself a little on Saturday (banana was 3o% off!) + having a blast with my girls on Sat night
 photo efwef_zps388562e6.png

Saturday night outfit: Maxi dress from Hazel's Haven (sold out but brand is Jealous Tomato), Shoemint Nicole Wedges
 photo 46bf709cbac611e2b6c722000a9d0edd_7_zpsd65f4470.jpg
 photo 35fe8380bbd211e2b0a322000ae9134a_7_zpse3a93105.jpg

Sunday was spent working our Greensboro festival for our radio stations there - it was SOOOO packed, amazing event! We were so blessed!
 photo qceecce_zps5738982d.png

My sister and I got back around 7:30 and I went to Whole Foods with my mom - we had such a fun time! I love that you can drink a glass of wine while you shop! 
 photo dqwdqwdwqd_zpsfe0f181d.png

Stay tuned for TWO videos this week! One hopefully will be up later today! Also - my sister and I move to our own apartment on Saturday, we are beyond excited!! woo hoo! I will def be filming an apartment tour, etc! :) have a great week everyone!

Linking up with Sami for the Weekend Shenanigans! 

9 comments:

  1. awww sweet Chloe trying to bite everybody! haha They are so cute, but so fiesty aren't they? Love that lace dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me SO hungry with those food pics! Everything looks so yummy :) I also really love the maxi dress, looks great. Congrats on the festival going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO gorgeous in all of these pictures! I love the black lace shorts! I'm going to wear mine this weekend in honor of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dress!! So exciting to move into a new place...can't wait for the tour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend and your parent's restaurant looks gorgeous AND delish! Love your outfits as usual and congrats on the apartment! That is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I'm dying at that salmon cobb salad, it looks DELICIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could have been there Pam!! Miss y'all so much, you look gorgeous in all of your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing in that maxi dress!
    It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete