Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spring Fashion Haul + Favorites!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Wanted to share my latest video - I had not done a clothing haul in a while and these are just some spring items I have picked up in the past months! Some of the items are sold out, but I tried to link what I could down below! As always - let me know if you have any questions. 


Items Mentioned:
F21 Blouse
J.Crew Sleevless Blouse (sold out, try in store)
J.Crew striped t-shirt with print (sold out, try in store)
Madewell Skirt:
F21 Black Shorts with Gold Stud detailing (not online)
F21 Color Block Dress
F21 Shorts (not online)
Banana Republic Maxi:
Hazel's Haven Dress: Sold out but here is their site 
Tory Burch Flat Sandals
DV by Dolve Vita Color Block Heels (cannot find online anymore)
Shoemint "Nicole" Wedges

Thanks for watching! xo

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these! The Tory sandals are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything you got!! That high low dress from F21 is gorgeous!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete