Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Update!

I am sure I am not the only one suffering from one hour lost weekend! My body feels out of whack and it's really throwing me off. I leave tomorrow for my Atlanta work trip and will go straight from there to DC for the weekend - I am so excited to see my friends! 

I had such a good weekend! My cousin and her bf were here from out of town, and we had a lot of fun! 

Wednesday Night: Dinner at Good Food with my Dad - if you are in Charlotte - def check this place out - it was sooo good and is the sister restaurant to the best restaurant in charlotte (fine dining) Barrington's
 photo 8ad676d286bd11e2b65722000a1fb376_7_zps079a41a7.jpg

Friday night - we went to Food Truck Friday and it was awesome! I had the best grilled cheese of my life - it had mushrooms, truffle and leeks - AMAZING! I also had a purple haze beer - took me back to college :)
 photo ec740ea2886311e280e022000aaa09fc_7_zps1a9856c0.jpg

 photo friday_zpsa323b4eb.png
Clockwise from Top: 
Friday work outfit: Ann Taylor Blouse, J.Crew Pixie Pants, Tory Burch Booties, Francesca's Bubble Necklace 
Saturday Casual Brunch Outfit: F21 Top, Banana Republic Scarf, AG Jeggings, Aldo Booties, Tory Burch Purse
Brunch drink: Leroy's Lemonade 
Cousins (my sister Natalie & Cousin Addy) 
The poor man's bailey's - seriously so good with coffee! 
me and Addy

 Saturday Night Outfit: Tobi Top, Sabo Skirt Shorts, Shoemint Pumps
 photo fb1e9d20893d11e2918122000a9f0a12_7_zpsc0608d3f.jpg

  photo hlkjhjkh_zpscc3c632a.png
Chipotle Veggie Burrito Bowl - possibly the best "hangover" cure ever - pair with mini bag of chips and lots of water with lemon! 
Add and I at Prohibition
Sunday night grocery shopping - picked up the most random things (those blue chips are awesome though!)
Natalie, me, Colbi and Addy

 photo f20c404c8a6f11e2b4ee22000a1fbe6d_7_zps849c1288.jpg
Monday OOTD: J.Crew Blythe Blouse & Pixie Pants, Tory Burch Booties & Calvin Klein Blazer

my monday necessity/sanity - iced americano
 photo 50e07a4e8a7911e2a61a22000a9e06f0_7_zpsa82f982b.jpg

Have a wonderful week everyone!! 

Linking up with the lovely Sami!! :) 
 

8 comments:

  1. You just have the cutest outfits ever!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha love Ryan's...poor mans baileys too funny :) Have fun in Atlanta and DC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you need to show me Charlotte!! You're clearly rockin' it out far more than I am, living out here in the boonies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to have a Food Truck Fridays here! That sounds so fun!!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your outfits! :)

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh friend teach me to drink iced black coffee like you! PS - love those floral shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear blue tortilla chips taste WAY better than regular ones!!!! Looks like you were B-U-S-Y this weekend!! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your outfits, you look so pretty. And I love purple haze!!
    Travel safe this week!

    ReplyDelete