Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I Want Now: Room Re-modeling

First things first - I absolutely love my room. I am so lucky that my mom decorated my room and I have some amazing mirrored Z Gallerie pieces, a beautiful chandelier, and gorgeous white curtains. I have been browsing Pinterest - aka my new obsession (aka follow me!!) for some ways to beautify my room. I have a black and white flowered comforter that just is NOT cutting it for me anymore.

Before I moved to Charlotte, my room had just been a second bedroom, but this is basically what it still looks like [please ignore my old laptop] - so as you can see, I have a great canvas to work with since my room is kind of plain.

Photobucket

I am 99.8% I want to paint my walls like this. Gorg right?

Photobucket

I definitely want to get a patterned white feminine comforter. These are some I have been eying!

From Target
Photobucket
Photobucket

From Anthropologie
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

From Pottery Barn
Photobucket
Photobucket

Suggestions??

Thanks Girls!
xoxo
Pam

5 comments:

  1. I definitely think you should paint your walls like that and change the bed spread because it will give it a whole new look. fresh and clean! i love the pottery barn and anthropologie bed spreads because they are such great quality but cost a lot!

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those walls and that room!!! I have a shabby chic from target comforter that I love. Its pale pinks and greens with flowers and ruffled edges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is already beautiful, but I can't wait to see the redecorating! For unique/shabby chic decor I would encourage you to go thrifting, I have found so many unique pieces {candle sticks, man equines to lay my jewelry, mirrored trays} that I have spray painted white to match my room.

    Also I get a lot of DIY inspirations from other bloggers.


    xx

    Ashley

    http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one from pottery barn!! Looks plush, yet very rustic.. haha!

    Gorgeous eye you have ;D Now following.

    ReplyDelete