Thursday, November 17, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert!

If you know me at all, you know my obsession with my girl - Taylor Swift. I love her music and I love the way Taylor is. She performs because it is her passion and she is an extremely talented song writer. Last night was actually my 2nd time seeing Ms. Swift live, but her Speak Now concert was truly breathtaking! My best friend Jimmy flew down from Boston for the concert and it was actually his birthday - so what better gift that 5th row tickets to the show??

Sorry to bombard with so many pics but I had the BEST time of my life :)

My outfit: Free People dress, Vince Camuto boots, Bendels headband
Photobucket

skinny girl margs before the concert :)
Photobucket

me and jimmy!!!
Photobucket

sooo excited!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the time warner cable arena was filled to the brim
Photobucket

HEY TAYLOR!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SPEAK NOW!
Photobucket

Photobucket

my favorite song - enchanted
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

bye homegirl!!
Photobucket

as you can see - we had the BEST TIME!!!!

post show sushi
Photobucket

I am off to Atlanta tomorrow - Natalie my sister comes into town from Cali so the Sanchez sisters will be reunited!! yay!

Hope you all have a marvelous weekend :)
xoxo
Pam

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh you were so close! You got some great pictures and you look gorgeous in your outfit!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, can you link me to your headband please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were SO close!! what a great experience. love her and her music :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks stacey!!! it was amazing!

    suzy - I got the headband at Henri Bendel in NYC a couple of years ago :( sorry! no brand either I think it was an exclusive to their store

    Sam - it was one of the best experiences of my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely, I adore that lace dress and headband!

    Looks like you had a great time at the concert :D

    Be warned: it's getting colder in ATL, we had a lot of frost this morning and it just rained so everything is still slippery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your sparkles, and wow she sure had a lot of beautiful outfits for the concert!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete