Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Pics

Don't have THAT many pictures to share from this weekend - my weekend was so chill. My sister Natalie flew in from Cali to spend Thanksgiving with us so I was in Atlanta the whole weekend basically just spending time with my sisters and family!

sisters :)
Photobucket

family :) minus daddy who was working.
Photobucket

me and my baby sister stephy
Photobucket

me and my cousin adabelle!
Photobucket

best cousins :)
Photobucket

my mom and me (excuse the horrid iphone flash!)
Photobucket

Natalia photo bombing. with my cousins adabelle and jimmy
Photobucket

thats it - fail right?
Cheers to a short work week!

xoxo
Pam


4 comments:

  1. looks like you had a great weekend! sometimes it is so nice to escape everything and just relax with the fam. i wouldn't have put you and your sisters together but now I can see the resemblance. such a beautiful group of girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a cute family - the resemblance btwn all of you is striking!

    happy short week! gotta love those ;)

    ReplyDelete