Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Pictures

Hi Loves! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend :) Going to share some pics from my weekend.

Friday night, we made dinner at our condo for some family friends who came to visit.

I made arugula pepper pasta with spicy pomodoro sauce and sauteed zucchini, asparagus, and mushrooms + lots of mozzarella
Photobucket

My mom has such a talent for making arrangements and interior design
Photobucket

our living area in the condo
Photobucket

Saturday, I went shopping and picked up some beauty goodies (MAC GLITTER & ICE!! and some lip sets) and some things from j.crew and free people. Then I went out with my lovely friend Heather!
casualish going out outfit - tahari leather jacket, vince top, j.crew pixie pant, steve madden leopard pumps
Photobucket

I have been obsessed with watching gossip girl on my apple tv - I love serena's hair so much
My take on the "serena" hair
Photobucket

Going-out essentials
Photobucket

Photobucket

My friend at the MAC Nordstrom counter recommended this for a good natural everyday lip look - MAC lipstick in Creme Cup and my lipgloss is the MAC Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait - it came in one of their Glitter & Ice lip sets
Photobucket

Treated myself to a non-fat gingerbread latte this morning - YUMMY!
Photobucket

For some reason - I CANNOT stop shopping - there are SUCH good sales EVERYWHERE.
I bought this free people dress for the Taylor Swift Concert on Wednesday! Gonna pair it with some boots and a sparkly headband :)
Photobucket

free people sweater
Photobucket

Finally bought this Paper Crown Ryder Camel Blazer from Nordstrom for only $100!! Originally retailed for $276 - so really good deal. Snatch it up while you can!
Photobucket

Also ordered this FP top I have been eying for a while - 50% off on Nordstrom.com as well
Photobucket

okay. I am done shopping FOREVER. thanks.
xoxo
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Love the free people dress, you're gonna look so fabulous in it!!

    Yummmmm I want a gingerbread latte!! Bring on thursday so I can go to the city and visit a starbucks!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you picked up some really great deals!

    i love the way your condo is decorated - so glam and pretty and that pasta dish looks amazing.

    happy wednesday, pam!

    ReplyDelete