Thursday, November 10, 2011

Recent Buys: Online Shopping

Okay - so who isn't addicted to online shopping? These are the goodies I have snatched up this week.

I have been eying these Sam Edelman booties for a while now, so I HAD to get them when Shopbop put them on sale this week
These are the perfect fall day bootie - love the camel color and the texture of the suede and leather. Cannot wait to get them - on sale for $140
Photobucket

I picked up a couple of items from Modcloth!
Love this grey sweater/jacket - so comfy but feminine at the same time
Photobucket

Copied this sweater from my friend Mon! (We seriously have the exact same taste!)
Am planning on wearing this for Thanksgiving along with my Jcrew Pixie pants and the new booties!
Photobucket

Also put in my monthly order over at Stylemint - if you have not heard of it - you have been living under a rock. MK&Ash aka the Olsen twins are the masterminds behind this t-shirt of the month club. It is $29.99/shirt but you do not have to buy a shirt each month. These shirts are AMAZING quality and even though they are t-shirts, they are designed extremely well. When you get your monthly picks in - there are always videos and tips on how to style the shirt - I love this part!
This month, I ordered the "Pacific"
Photobucket
looks like a plain black shirt but observe the back:
Photobucket

Peak of my outfit last night:
[mink pink shirt, bebe leather leggings, juicy necklace]
Photobucket

Hope you all have a great rest of the week and a good weekend :)
xoxo
Pam

6 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, the mink pink shirt is so cute!!

    I really wanna try a stylemint tee!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All dresses are gorgeous . cool color specially shoes i like it . Really online shopping is a great way to save time and money .

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks stacey! You should try one, they are great quality!! just be warned they run kind of big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are soo pretty:) and i love your style, so i'm following you now:)

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I like white studded sweater =]

    Thanks for the information on the shoes, I checked them out and I might just get a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving those booties! And the ones from the TSwift concert!

    ReplyDelete