I know I talk a lot about beauty around here, but I am equally in love with fashion and clothes. I am mostly drawn to simple pieces with a twist. I love the colder months because I am obsessed with boots, sweaters and scarves - I mean, who isn't? I made a little video sharing what I think are winter fashion closet essentials that every girl needs :)
1. Fur Vests | The fur vest trend is not going anywhere.. well, at least not this year! For some reason, I find that they are very hard to find in store. I ended up lucking out last year in bebe with mine, but I have found some cute ones online that may work. I am seriously eying this one by Cynthia Vincent and I think it would be flattering due to the cut.
Cynthia Vincent Vest
Tart Black Fur Vest
Aeropostale (STEAL!) White Vest
Similar to mine - but in navy (on sale)
2. Zella Live-In Leggings | These leggings are definitely their own category due to how amazing they are. I discovered these thanks to LisaLisaD1 last year and haven't looked back. They are the BEST LEGGINGS HANDS DOWN! Don't question it. I wear these with sweaters, with long blouses, and to work out!
3. Loose Long Sweaters | Definitely my go-to top in the winter! I love longer sweaters that I can pair with leggings or pixie pants. I usually buy them at Free People, J.Crew or stores like Loft & Banana Republic.
Free People White Loose Sweater
Free People Striped Sweater
J.Crew Side-Button Sweater (sold out now)
4. Winter White Clothing | I LOVE white for the winter - I have always been an avid fan of white clothing for all seasons and I love white for dresses, tops and accessories especially in the fall. I have been loving this dress from Top Shop that is perfect for winter, but also every season!
Top Shop Dress
5. Embellished Belts | Belts can really make an outfit and I want to be better about incorporating them into my outfits. This belt from Anthropologie is my obsession right now and it can instantly dress up ANY outfit!
6. Scarves | I have been loving my huge zara plaid scarf as well as these cute scarves from the Limited that my mom got me for Christmas. Some of my favorite places to get scarves are Nordstrom BP, Forever 21, Target, or J.Crew!
7. Riding Boots, Knee High Tall Boots, and the Pointed Toe Pump | These three shoes have been my go-to's this winter. My TB riding boots were a bit of a splurge, but worth every penny. I also have been raving about my f21 boots that are honestly one of the best bargains ever! Pointy-toed heels are back and better than ever! Loving these by Sam Edelman.
TB Bristol Riding Boots
F21 boots (sold out)
Sam Edelman Della Pumps
Let me know if you like these types of fashion videos! Thank you for watching :)