Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend Recap & Recent Videos

Happy Monday! How are we almost halfway into January? CRAZY. I had probably the most relaxing weekend ever and it was amazing. I caught up on some of my favorite shows (Girls & The Carrie Diaries) and got to catch up on some much needed sleep and relaxation time! 

On Sunday, I met up with my friend Steph who blogs over at The Lady Olive - we met back a few months ago at a blogging event and have been friends ever since! Steph writes about two of my favorite things - food and fashion! :) We went and had brunch at Georges Brasserie in Southpark. I had had dinner there about a year ago and was not super impressed, but I really liked what I ordered for brunch. Plus, they have bottomless mimosas for $12, can't really beat that! :) 
 
 photo BLOG_zpsa14752b6.png

Definitely recommend this place for a fun boozie brunch! I ordered the Eggs Norwegian and it was so yummy - I had been craving eggs benedict for so long and it did not disappoint. 

 photo 8d78b3a67bb211e38ee612734af1abee_8_zps304f7f56.jpg
Top: Free People (ON SALE!) | Pants: Topshop Textured Leggings (similar to these from last year) | Shoes: Sam Edelman Della | Necklace: Gorjana Griffin | Purse: Rebecca Taylor Mini Mac (rose gold)

I am on a filming kick again. I want to be really consistent about uploading so please send me any requests that you would want to see! :) 

Part 2 of my Best of 2013 Beauty Favorites!

I also filmed this fun fashion tag video called the Closet Confidential Tag!


Hope you all have a wonderful week! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love those pumps!!! They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any brunch place that has bottomless mimosas is a-ok in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun brunch with you! I wish you could see how sparkly your leggings really are because they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete