I have a problem, and I know it. I am so in love with beauty products, I just can't help myself! This is my current wishlist. I technically do not NEED any of these, but I love trying new products and these are at the top of my list! :)
1. Oscar Blandi Dry Heat Protect Spray | Oscar Blandi is one of my favorite haircare brands. I live by their Dry Shampoo Powder! This spray offers heat protection up to 450 degrees which I need since I always crank up the heat on my flat iron and curling wand. It also has keratin proteins that nourish and strengthen the hair while protecting it against heat. It's also not a super bad price at $24
2. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask | Origins is one of my go-to skincare lines & this mask promises to "quench your skin's thirst" - as I have combo skin, my skin tends to get a bit dryer in the colder months and I think this mask could help get it back to normal
3. LE BLANC DE CHANEL Sheer Illuminating Base | I have been getting more and more into Chanel beauty items, and I have heard some rave reviews on this base/primer. It also adds radiance to the skin - will hopefully be getting a sample of this this weekend to try out!
4. CHANEL Hydra Beauty Serum | I have been trying out the sample size of this serum for a few weeks now and I am IN LOVE. The price tag is a little scary and the only reason I am a little hesitant to take the plunge is that it does not have anti-aging properties. However, it has been a savior for my skin lately and makes it feel so incredibly nourished. I have been using it after I cleanse and tone in the morning & before my moisturizer!
5. Kate Somerville Anti-Wrinkle Serum | I am obsessed with anything "anti-aging" so this serum is right up my alley. This is supposed to diminish fine lines and hydrate at the same time. You can never really go wrong with Kate Somerville.
6. Oribe Signature Royal Blowout | At $60 this hair product has to be amazing! Amelia also raves about this one, but I don't know if it would be worth the price tag. However, she has the absolute best hair and credits this with her hair volume. It also reduces blow dry time.
7. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette | Let's be real - I DEFINITELY do not need another palette, but this one is SO gorgeous. I tend to really like Too Faced eye shadows. I will definitely have to play around with this and swatch it to see if it is really worth it.
8. Clarins Blue Orchid Face Oil: I know I recently raved about the Josie Maran Argan Oil in my Best of 2013 videos, but I am really itching to try this clarins oil for when my Josie Maran one runs out! My favorite beauty guru - Amelia Liana - always raves about how amazing this product is, and I am really dying to try this! I also like how this oil has anti-aging properties (which Josie Maran does not)!
9. Origins "No Puffery" Cooling Roll-On | Don't know about you, but my eyes are always so puffy in the morning. I immediately go for my origins ginzing, but this one would be great to use under the eye cream!
10. Dior Addict Lipgloss in Trianon | My favorite lipglosses of all time are the Dior Addict ones, and this one is one of the spring collection colors - SO PRETTY!
11. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation | If I had a nickel for every time I have heard this foundation mentioned in the last few months..... I am dying to try this foundation - I may check out the Armani counter this weekend to get a sample & will def report back! This is a lot of beauty blogger's holy grail foundation.
12. Dior L'Or de Vie" La Lotion | Another serum on my wishlist? Yes. My mom has this one and she really likes it. I used it a few times over Christmas and I was impressed with how glowing and radiant my skin looked after application. It is really pricey ($145) so I will probably hold off for a while, but it is definitely on my wishlist! This is supposed to be a revolutionary lotion loaded with anti-aging and moisturizing benefits and is part of Dior's newer "L'Or de Vie" line, which for you non French folks means the gold of life :)