Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Favorite Lip Product EVER!

We all know I am addicted to beauty products. One of the benefits of trying out so many products is actually finding "THE ONE" that works for you. I am always looking for the perfect concealer, the perfect red lipstick, the perfect.. you name it! I have definitely found the perfect lip balm and we have Christian Dior to thank for this beauty.

Dior Creme de Rose
 photo NEW_zpsb92ff339.png
This is my second container of the Creme De Rose - I bought mine at Sephora, but you can get it at any Dior counter. At almost $30, it is one of those products that is a total luxury, but as soon as you stop using it, you notice a difference. I ran out of mine last week and I literally ran to Sephora on my lunch break on Friday to replace it. I don't necessarily see a "plumping" effect - it is just SUPER moisturizing and an absolute essential during the winter months. If you are suffering from dry, chapped lips or if you just want to pamper your lips during the winter, this is the product for you! :) I apply mine every night before bed and in the morning when I moisturize.

Do you have a go-to lip treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment