Friday, November 1, 2013

Products I Have Used Up: Empties #3

Hi everyone! First of all - HAPPY NOVEMBER! Second of all - Happy Friday! I hope you all have fun weekends planned! I am off to Miami later today with my sister for a girls trip! I am so excited! The weather is going to be gorgeous - who knew Miami was 90 degrees in November? I have never been to Miami for fun - just for work, so I can't wait to explore South Beach! 

I have a new video to share! Another installment of my Products I Have Used Up videos. I basically show you my trash, but as weird as it sounds, these are my favorite types of videos to watch. Being a beauty lover and having more products that I should, it is always satisfying to actually finish any beauty product. These were items I finished up in the last few months - let me know if you guys like these types of videos and as always any requests! :)


I hope you have all have a great weekend! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment