Wednesday, October 30, 2013

OOTD + Ulta Beauty Haul & Nordstrom Rack Fashion Haul!

Happy Humpday everyone! I did a little bit of shopping this past weekend... as per usual! Ulta was having 20% off the entire purchase, so I stocked up on some necessities and goodies with the sale. I also went to Nordstrom Rack and hit the jackpot with new Paige jeans on major sale & some pretty tops for work/life! Who doesn't love a bargain? I love finding good quality pieces on sale! Nordstrom Rack is one of my favorite places to find designer items for less. As always, let me know if you would like a review on any of the items that I picked up!
 


Products Mentioned:
Aveeno Ulta Calming Makeup Removing Wipes
Clarisonic Replacement Head - Normal
Macademia Oil Volumizing Dry Shampoo (ALREADY TOOK THIS BACK - IT IS HORRID!)
Real Techniques Setting Brush
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Light/Pale
Anastasia Brow Wiz
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
NYX Butter Gloss - Cherry Pie
Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner
From Nordstrom Rack:
Paige Jeans: Peg Super Skinny in Jordan (def check your local Nordstrom Rack!)

Recent Outfit!
 photo 33a2f67a402511e3a94622000a1fbd9f_8_zpsf5375da0.jpg
Top: Nordstrom Rack | Pants: J.Crew Pixie Pants | Booties: Zara

As I mentioned a while back, my blog is going through a re-branding and I updated my FB page & now my twitter handle is @pamelaisanchez (same as my instagram) to keep things a bit more consistent!

Check out my new FB page & like it to keep up with me! :)
Beauty & Fashion With Pam

Have a great Wednesday!! 

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessing over your nude blouse! So pretty! Love your haul videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love how you accessorize!!

    ReplyDelete