Thursday, October 3, 2013

September Beauty Favorites!

So, it's October... where did September go? It was definitely the fastest month so far this year! I discovered some great beauty products last month, and wanted to share my favorites. I would say that the standouts are the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation, and the Philosohopy Microdelivery Purifying Peel! 



[I got my Jordan products at Walgreens, but I found them online here at Cherry Culture -]
Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last - Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Espresso Last and Black Point
Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain - Honey Love 

 photo blog_zps85051665.png

Let me know if you have any questions about any of these products or would want a more in-depth review :) Thank you for watching!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try out Naked Skin (considering I love all their other Naked products!) now I think you've convinced me it's time ;-)

    ReplyDelete