Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Review: Tom Ford Cognac Sable Eyeshadow Quad & Ultra Shine Lip Gloss

I blame my Tom Ford beauty purchases on the biggest enabler ever - my best friend Mon! Ever since she started her obsession, I couldn't wait to try out some of the products. When I was in Chicago last week, I popped into Neiman Marcus to "look" at the Tom Ford beauty line. 2 hours later and a full face makeup application, I was sold. I wanted to buy everything! Everything that the makeup artist used on my face was amazing. I am slowly going to be adding more of the line into my collection - the next things I am eying are the illuminating highlighting pen and the lip color in casablanca!
 Is it necessary to spend 80 dollars on an eyeshadow quad? Probably not.. but in our eyes - IT IS! :) I have never worked with such beautiful, pigmented and blend-able eye-shadows. Worth every penny for me, and I know I am going to use it for a long time! I decided to go with the Cognac Sable quad because I wanted to get one I could wear every day, but also one that I had a few standout shades. I am very happy with my purchase. I also picked up the gorgeous ultra shine lipgloss in Peach Absolute. AMAZING as well! I really want to get a red shade too.



 photo 2_zps50dff3e5.png
Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad - Cognac Sable

 photo Untitled_zps2df4e29d.png
Natural weekend look using the palette!

 photo 319cddfc35f611e3b4f022000a1f9ac6_8_zps6f0bf0d8.jpg
Tom Ford Ultra Lip Shine - Peach Absolute


5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love neutral/browns. That's mostly what I wear too because it looks best with my dark eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circle necklace. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circle necklace. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete