Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Makeup Tutorial: My Everyday Fall Makeup Routine

Hi everybody! I hope you are all having a great week so far and are ready for the Thanksgiving! :) Thanksgiving is probably my second favorite holiday after Christmas. I love spending time with my family, and it officially means that the holiday season is upon us! Can we all pause for a moment and wonder where this year has gone? It is really insane! 

I wanted to share a makeup tutorial that I posted on my YouTube channel yesterday. I don't post tutorials often, but I decided to film my everyday makeup routine to share. Watch to see my current favorite products and my current favorite eyeshadow palette - the Lorac Unzipped palette! 

Products Used: 

As always, you can always request any type of video or review on any product. Thank you so much for watching! I hope that you all have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love watching your videos--your makeup always looks so flawless!

    ReplyDelete