Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Shop Now: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

Happy Wednesday everybody! Writing from Miami, FL today as I am here for work for a few days. The weather is still warm although rainy, but I am glad to be missing the random cold front that NC got today! I wanted to remind you all of the amazing sale that Nordstrom is currently having! 

I always try to get a few staple pieces during this time. I know I say this a lot, but Nordstrom is my absolute favorite store. They have the BEST return policy and customer service, and I am a huge fan. So far, I only picked up a couple of items since I had a gift card burning a hole in my wallet, but I am definitely eying a lot of other things! 

This grey Trove blazer I bought in store & I am IN LOVE with it! Such a great versatile piece to wear to work with dresses, pants, and skirts. It also looks super cute over a basic t-shirt and skinny jeans and boots. At $60 it is really a steal for how many times you would wear it. I think it runs pretty TTS if not a little big (I got the Medium for reference). 
Trouve Three Pocket Blazer - $58 [in Heather Dark Charcoal]
  photo NORDSALE_zps26f785bc.png
I placed the heels order online, so I am not sure if I am in love yet, but I have been looking for a classic pair of pointed toed heels. These are by Sam Edleman and reduced to $88 - great deal! I also like how it is a suede and leather combo. I can see these going great with basically anything! Definitely a classic.

Here are some of the other options I am eying - such great things on sale! 

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment