Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My week so far!

It's Wednesday party people!! Who else is ready for the weekend? I have had a good week so far - Monday - I got my hair re-dyed!! Hopefully it will last longer this time :) 

BRUNETTE. 
Photobucket

OOTD yesterday - BP Nordstrom Blazer, BP blouse, Zara Pants, Vince Camuto Booties, Michael Kors Watch & Bracelets 
Photobucket

Matching boots today with my sister! We love our Vince Camuto Brooklee Boots! :) 
 Photobucket

Current Favorite Songs - Red & I knew your were trouble by T SWIFT, Alex Goot's Bright Lights, & Prince Royce Incondicional :) 
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. your hair looks gorgeous dark brown! I love it! and your boots are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your boots! :)
    I'm likin' "Red" the more I listen to it. So much better than "Never Ever getting back together" right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hair looks amazing this colour! You and your sister are such cuties!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delurking to say I LOVE, LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your MK watch!! Your blog is ADORABLE btw!! new followere here :)

    mycalmdelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your watch! What is it?!

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks F.A.B!!!!
    Where have you gone to Pam!? missing your posts!

    Love, Rachael xoxo
    myprettylittlelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Michael Kors watch, I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete