Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Current Lusts

I have been the absolute worst shopaholic ever these past couple of months. Why do I always seem to find an excuse to buy everything?? Example - was it needed to buy THREE pairs of boots in NYC? A little... However - I was pretty proud of myself last week in Chicago though - as soon as I stepped into the Topshop US flagship store - I about hyperventilated. Not to mention there was a HUGE sale. I tried on (kid you not) 30 things and walked out with...... one single pair of jeggings!!! And I have been wearing them nonstop so I know they were a good purchase :) I was really proud of myself for not getting anything else - I was so close to buying 2 sweaters but at $80 each - it wasn't worth it! I have been buying a bunch of random crap so I will posting a haul video very soon as well as a fun fall video tag! 

However - is it bad that I have already started thinking about what I NEED for Christmas? These are the items I am currently eying/stalking/pinning

SO obsessed with the new Tory Burch handbags - I love how the logo looks - this one is the Megan Satchel in Peruvian Opal : $550
Photobucket

These Rebecca Taylor Stud Shorts are my OBSESSION. I see no reason not to buy them. I think they will be so cute with tights, boots & a black t-shirt - on sale for: $125 
Photobucket

This is kind of plain but it looks soooo comfy!! :) Top from Savoir Faire : $36
Photobucket

This dress I have been eying it for a while - the only thing that is holding me off is the sizing - I have been having a hard time finding dresses bc of my chest - I wonder if it would be too small but the price is awesome and this would be so cute with tights & boots! Winter Orchard Dress : $28
Photobucket

This scarf is gorgeous! I would love to wear this with jeans, boots, a solid colored top, and a leather jacket! Lulu Floral Print Scarf : $18
Photobucket

If you know me at all - you know my sick obsessed with Rose Gold - hence these next two items. I already own a MK rose gold watch but check out this BABY. 
MK Watch : $375
Photobucket

imagine that shit paired with this amazingness of a bracelet! MK Bracelet : $195 - XMAS gifts anyone? :)
Photobucket

I have been obsessed with this Karen Kane blazer ever since I saw it on someone's blog - I think it may have been Devon Rachel (such a good blog btw, love her style!) - Karen Kane Drape Neck Jacket in Oyster : $98 (on sale) - I may buy this, so work appropriate!
Photobucket

Last but not least - I am needing a pair of nice black pumps - I think my sam edlemans are beyond repair! - LOVING these Zara ones! Zara Platform Court Shoe : $89
Photobucket

OKAY now.. who wants to buy all of these for me? ;-)

5 comments:

  1. If you come to London We have to go to the huge Topshop on Oxford Street together!!

    These are all such cute picks! You should get the Karen Kane jacket and my favourite thing is the scarf, so cute and such a steal!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love those Zara pumps Pam so freaking cute!!
    Is it the I Heart Fall TAG your going to film? I Just filmed mine the other day such a fun TAG to do :)

    Caitlin
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you have posted!! I have such an obsession with rose gold! I want that watch!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that TB bag and I definitely share your obsession with rose gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MK made a buckle bracelet last year that I lovvvved but it was just too damn expensive. I love them

    ReplyDelete