Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Leibster Award!

 Happy Tuesday everyone! My lovely friend Brittany from A Coffee Break With Brittany awarded me with the Liebster Award the other day!! Definitely check out her blog - she is the sweetest! Thank you girlie!!

Photobucket

The Liebster award is given by fellow bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
 
And now for the rules:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves 
Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer. 
Choose 11 people and link them in your post. 
Go to their page and tell them. 
No tag backs!  

When I was awarded the Versitile Blogger Award  a while back ago - I shared 7 random facts about myself - you can see my post here - I don't want to share the same random facts again so I had to think about these...

11 Random Facts About Me  
1) I have never ever been in LOVE
2) I do not like to wear flats - I am so much more comfortable in heels! 
3) I am applying to MBA schools this fall/winter to hopefully start school Fall of 2013! 
4) I was a Sigma Kappa in college and loved it - I met my BEST FRIENDS through SK!
5) I work for my dad's business (we have restaurants, a meat packaging company and a Hispanic media group)
6) My mom is my best friend 
7) I am OBSESSED with the food network especially Ina & Giada! love them both! 
8) RHOA go to some of our restaurants - the manager told me that Nene requests to be seated in the middle of the restaurant & then refuses to take pictures with anyone that comes up to her (diva.) Kim on the other hand is super nice & so is her husband, they are regulars at our steakhouse. 
9) I used to get bullied in middle school 
10) I really look up to Ivanka Trump - she is my inspiration on how to still work for you dad and have your own identity! 
11) Las Vegas is my favorite place on earth! 

Brittany's Questions
1. What is your every time of year?
Definitely Christmas/the Holidays - my family is Hispanic and Christmas is so important for us - I love being around family and spending Christmas with them - it really is the most wonderful time of the year!  

2. What is your perfect vacation?
BEACH. Mexico or anywhere else tropical with a beautiful beach! 

3. Biggest Guilty Pleasure?
Food & drinks wise - definitely wine & frozen yogurt like pinkberry! Other than that - trashy magazines and shows like Honey Boo Boo & Real Housewives! 

4. Do you watch/read the news everyday?
I read the WSJ every morning & check my CNN app but I do not watch the news every day - just whenever my dad is home - we are not allowed to watch anything but CNN! LOL. 

5. Favorite class in high school?
Definitely Drama! & French 

6. Favorite fall TV shows?
Currently loving - Revenge, The Office, Parks & Rec, The Mindy Project (sad RHONJ is over!)

7. What would be your perfect birthday?
honestly - just spend it with my family and best friends... in VEGAS. lol

8. What are your top 3 favorite blogs?
I have so many but my favorite style blogs would have to be my friend Nicole's blog Nicole's Guide to Style, Veronika's Blushing (she has awesome professional style & makes youtube videos like meeee!), and Devon Rachel (AWESOME style!)

9. If you could go back and talk to anyone in your life/celebrity/whoever who has passed who would it be and why?
Definitely my grandfather who I never met! for obvious reasons! 

10. iPhone or Blackberry?
iPhone. I cannot stomach any other device 

11. Why do you blog?
  I am too passionate about clothes, makeup, etc to NOT share it with the world :) haha. I blog because it makes me happy & its a great way to meet new people and learn about different things!


Now - my time to tag people!! 

1) Kate at Green Fashionista
2) Stacey at Five Minute Style 
4) Alec at Pop Fit Life
 8) Samantha at The Brunette One
9) Ally at Sunny Sweetheart
10) Heather at Diary of a Simple Life
11) Cara at Caradee: Girl on the Go
 

My Questions for YOU GUYS to answer! 

1) What is the one beauty product you cannot live without? 
2) If you could change anything about yourself what would it be and why? 
3) What did you want to be when you were a kid? 
4) Worst date ever story? 
5) What was your first AIM screen name? 
6) Who do you think is the prettiest Hollywood Actress? 
7) Hottest Actor? 
8) Have you ever met someone famous?
9) What is your favorite holiday? 
10) What is your ultimate favorite movie? 
11) Are you a spender or a saver?

Can't wait to see everyone's responses! Thanks again Brittany! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shot out Pam, you are so sweet! I love your posts and especially your haul videos :) ! Have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome love! We have more in common then I thought :) Gotta love posts that give you that insight! Christmas hands down best time of year! Have a great day hun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhh, Thank you so much! I am so excited, and flattered! I am going to be thinking of my answers and thinking of my people to tag! Will be posting soon!

    I love beach vacays, my iPhone, Christmas, The Real Housewives, and frozen yogurt too! Great answers!

    Have a beautiful day!


    =)

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you soo much! I will be posting my answers soon! Love your answers, a lot of mine would be the same. Have a good day girl
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thank you so much hun! Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete