Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FALL TRENDS VIDEO HAUL!

 I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I am just happy to be out of hotels and off of airplanes! I have a very exciting video to share with you guys - this is a video showing my favorites fall trends for this year. I went a little shoe and clothes crazy but I feel like I am now set for fall and winter. I am going to link everything that I can down below for you guys. I hope you enjoy this post & video :) 


Shoes: 
- Vince Camuto Signature Elan Bootie in Black Dress Calf
- Vince Camuto Brooklee Over the Knee Boot in Molton - on MAJOR SALE!!
- Vince Camuto Winchell Motorcyle Boots in Lead

Clothes: 
- Lush Print Blazer in Grey Print 
- Lush Perfect Tee in Wine
- Banana Republic Whisper Cardigan in Winter Burgandy
- Rubbish cable sweater in Moonlight

Jewelry:
- Target Rose Gold Bangle Set (Recommend these SO MUCH!)
- Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch

1 comment:

  1. Just got around to watching this and everything you have for fall is too cute! All those boots are so hot!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete