Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars & After Parties: My Best Dressed Picks

It's safe to say that nothing has really wowed me this awards season - I know I am not alone in that - I feel like the looks are all over the place and most of the top nominees have not been dressing that great. But anyway - here are my picks for best dressed for the Oscars & various after parties.

The Oscars

Even though she is a pretentious snob, Angelina looked amazing last night in Versace Atelier
Photobucket

I know a lot of people did not like this dress but I liked it a lot! I thought it was beautiful and feminine! Kristen Wig in J. Mendel
Photobucket

Probably my favorite of the night - just such a pretty gown! Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab
Photobucket

I am not sure why she was there but Maria Menudos looked gorgeous in Maria Lucia Hohan - I love simple gowns like these that are feminine, pretty and figure flattering! Love the color too!
Photobucket

Vanity Fair After-Party

R. Zoe can basically do no wrong but she looks phenomenal here in a simple Roberto Cavalli Gown
Photobucket

Georgina Chapman in Marchesa of course!
Photobucket

Selena Gomez in Dolce & Gabana - flawless!
Photobucket

Sofia in Dolce & Gabana as well - so pretty! She looks amazing
Photobucket

Elton John's Oscar Party

Nina Dobrev in J. Mendel - literally amazing!
Photobucket

Diana Agron in Carolina Herrera
Photobucket

What do you guys think?

1 comment: