Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Monthly Favorites Video: January

Hey girlies! I have my January Favorites video to share with you all - so many fun new products (skincare, makeup, body care, hair care!) - I will list all items down below - if you have any questions about any of the products, please let me know!



1) Lancome Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate
2) Lancome Genefique Eye Cream
3) Lancome Genefique Youth Activating Repair Night Cream
4) Lush Buffy Massage Bar
5) Lush Ocean Salt
6) Lush Marylin Hair Moisturizer
7) Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum
8) Healthy Sexy Hair Treatment Oil
9) Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser Concealer
10) Makeupforever Camoflauge Concealer Palette
11) Makeupforever Kabuki Brush
12) Urban Decay de-slick
13) Mac lipglass in Naked Space from Naturally Collection
14) Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes in Blissful and Dollface

I think I listed them all. Hope you enjoyed!
xoxo
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment