Monday, February 13, 2012

My Week + Weekend Pics!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posting this week- Work has been insane plus I came down with a horrible sinus infection on Wednesday night - seriously thank GOD for antibiotics because I am a new person today! I have a gala tonight- I am excited to get all dressed up! I hope you all had a great valentines day!

Last Friday - my mom and I had some wine at the Dean & Deluca wine bar and then went to go watch The Woman in Black - If you love scary movies - you need to go see this! It was really scary and a very well made movie! And Daniel Radcliffe did such a good job!
Photobucket

Saturday - my mom and I went dress shopping for our gala - we both lucked out! Stay tuned for those pics next week or if you follow me on twitter - I will be posting some tonight! :)
@yesitis_kevin
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday night, I went out with my friends
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My mom gave me the sweetest Valentine's day gift!
She is the best :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yoga.
Photobucket

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend! :)
xoxo
Pam

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! and you! so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a GREAT weekend! Can't wait to see pics of this gala! I'm sure you will look gorg:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great weekend, and that you're feeling better. Totally jealous of your new wallet! Enjoy the gala :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your mom are so cute!! Both gorgeous! I've been wanting to see that movie. I love scary movies and my sister said it was good. The blouse from F21 I got back in November I think, but the vintage vest I've had a for a couple of years. I wish they made stuff like that nowadays! But I guess that's why vintage is so sought after. LOL. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! <3

    toni
    Blog Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete