Friday, February 5, 2010

My Mexico City Pictures!


Happy Friday EVERYONE! Wanted to share my Mexico City pictures. We had an amazing time... the only bad thing was that my interview wasn't until the last day of the trip so I was so nervous the whole time! :) We stayed at the new St. Regis.. it was simply gorgeous!

my parents - st. regis balcony bar
posing on the couch haha

drinking a michelada - fresh lime juice, salt, and a light beer

El Museo de Antroplogia - The Museum of Anthropology

This is Tlaloc, the Aztec god of the rain. When the statue was moved from it's original location - there was a torrential downpour in Mexico City the entire time it was being moved. The city was flooded and it did not stop raining until Tlaloc was placed in this spot entering the museum. Creepy right??

fountain inside the museum... stunning

I know museum pictures can be boring but these were my favorites








after me and my dad got elotes (corn on the cob)

we went back to the hotel and had some micheladas (they had the best ever!)

then switched it over to vodka sodas

cheers dad! :)

off to dinner that night!

me and my mom

the fountain outside of Nobu

party night on Sunday (wish I took more pictures but we had too much fun and forgot about the camera!)




the next day - cure to a hangover in mexico? drink more.

was in the mood for oysters


I got to see my friend Paloma (who me and my cousin call Dove) that I met in finishing school in Switzerland and me and my mom ate with her amazing lovely family


El Angel at night...


good bye st. regis!

Overall, the trip was amazing. I can really see myself living there. The thing about my new job is that I will be traveling a lot so I will get to explore a lot more of Mexico which is great! I cannot wait to start this exciting chapter in my life.. and get the hell out of Atlanta, GA! Haha.. only kidding.. Atlanta will always be my home but why not explore my culture when I am young and I can?

Here are some outfit pictures from the trip

f21 sweater, jean leggings and booties (plane outfit)

patterson j.kincaid dress, aqua leather jacket, coach shoes, vitage fendi clutch

bcbgeneration blue dress, christian louboutin very prive pumps

forever 21 lace dress, bcbgeneration long sweater, coach shoes

INTERVIEW OUTFIT! bcbgeneration pink chiffon dress, banana republic boyfriend blazer, bcbg mary jane pumps

Have a lovely weekend everyone! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun trip!! I love all your outfits and you look GORGEOUS in the party pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you amber you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures.

    I especially love your outfit with the biker jacket!

    Love the museum picture's, not boring at all - I want to go see it now :)

    ReplyDelete