Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Favorites

My Spring Wishlist

from Neiman Marcus

Christian Louboutin Glitter Pumps (!!!!)

Christian Louboutin Delic 120 Pumps

from Shopbop

Dolce Vita Wedges

Elizabeth and James pumps

Free People plaid shirt

Joie flowered blouse

Erin Wasson cross necklace

Madewell scarf

Splendid dress

Rebecca Taylor dress

BCBGeneration dress (from Macy's)


From JCREW

Cross-over Bag

beige blazer

pink shift dress

from Free People

Dancing Queen dress

Davenport Beach Tunic

Align Center
Doubt I will get it all or even half! LOL. Especially those pink CL's.. my mom would never allow it. But the black ones I know I will use so much and I want closed-toe CL's since my black ones are peep toe!

Let me know if you need a link!

xoxo
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment