Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday! It is a short-ish week for me since I am taking Friday off this week to travel to DC! My best friend Mon is having a house warming party and I am so excited to see my college besties! I really do not get to see them that often since we all live in different states so it is always amazing when we are all together!

Friday night was pretty chill - my sister and I picked up my parents who were flying in from Mexico after work, and we had a late dinner at Luciano's! Saturday, I spent the whole day with my family. We went to go look at cars for my sister in the morning and then we spent the rest of the day together, and went to Luciano's yet again on Saturday! Haha, we can't get enough! I had the best food there this weekend!! Sunday was spent running errands and cleaning, and it was definitely needed!

 photo 1_zps215d53f7.png

portabello carpaccio (my favorite) at Luciano's, hanging with my mom on Saturday, yummy ahi tuna salad at Bricktops (one of our other favorite restaurants in Charlotte) for lunch on Saturday, dinner on Saturday night was at Luciano's again! I had the zuppa de mare which is pretty much my favorite thing on the menu - mussels, calamari, shrimp, salmon and scallops - pretty much heaven for seafood lovers like me!

 photo f09ed9e6021e11e3bfbf22000ae903cc_7_zps10ceecdb.jpg
My outfit from Saturday night: Rebecca Taylor Dress (old), Aldo Shoes (on major sale - so comfy too!), Tory Burch Clutch, neckaces are J.Crew and Kate Spade, Bracelet is J.Crew, Watch is Kate Spade

 photo 2_zps108f80a7.png

minimal makeup for Sunday, the best bloody mary from Eddie's Place, and a fresh new clean eating grocery haul!! Natalie and I have our first session tonight with our new trainer, we are so excited to get back into amazing shape. SO needed. A random selfie just to throw you off.

 photo IMG_5405_zpsdf45bd07.jpg

Monday Morning OOTD! Random blouse from K.La, Target Skirt, J.Crew necklace, and my beloved Kate Spade purse! 

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYBODY!

Linking up with Sami! :)
Sami's Shenanigans

8 comments:

  1. shorts weeks are AWESOME! Love that purple color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl purple looks so good on you!!! and all that yummy food!!! i'm drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your clothes! Really wish I had that purple dress too haha
    xox Cara
    http://missfitnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah girl. You always eat the best looking food, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That food looks amazing! Have an amazing trip to DC, love that city!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Saturday night outfit, those shoes are so cute! Love the grocery haul.. I am back on the wagon this week too after an indulgent weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that beautiful PURSE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute outfits Pam! Those food pictures are making my hungry!

    xoxo
    Stacey


    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete