Happy Tuesday everybody! I have been meaning to share my skincare routine for quite some while now! I filmed a video explaining my routine and share a bit about my skin's history. Fortunately, I do not have a lot of skin problems - I have never had acne or any other scarring on my face. I do have dark under eye circles (genetic), and I am obviously interested in preventing any skin damage! Check out my video and please let me know if you have any questions! All products are linked below :)
My Skincare Tips:
- Wear SPF every single day!
- Invest in a GOOD eye cream & face serum
- Eat salmon! (so good for your skin)
- Drink a lot of water
- Take off your makeup and moisturize every night
- Buy a Clarisonic (seriously - the best skincare investment ever)
- Do not tan in the tanning bed and when you lay out in the sun, use a high SPF!
Laura Mercier Facial Polish // Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk // MAC Cleanse Off Oil // Bioderma // Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner
Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer/Sunscreen // Origins "A Perfect World" Moisturizer - SPF 25 // Korres Quercetin & Oak Anti-Aging and Anti-Wrinkle Serum // Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil // Origins Gin Zing Eye Cream // DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge Eye Balm