Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shopbop Sale Picks: 25% off all sale items!

You guys know I love me some Shopbop. I mean WHO DOESN'T? I don't discriminate when it comes to shopping: I love shopping at the mall, in boutiques, and online. Shopbop is definitely my favorite online store - apart from (FAST) free shipping and returns, there is no tax and they have amazing customer service. I have been shopping there a lot recently because they carry an amazing amount of designers that are a bit harder to find in Charlotte.

Right now - Shopbop is offering 25% off all of their sale items with code EXTRA25

I have been "window" shopping the sale & these are my favorites!
 photo ScreenShot2013-06-26at40608PM_zps9154378e.png

Tbags Shoulder Drape Dress
Free People Animal Print Dress
Alice + Olivia Fierra Y Back Dress
Botkier Valentina Mini Convertible Bag in Sea Glass
Marc Jacobs Skinny Turnlock Bangle in Rose Gold

All of these items are already on a great sale - with the added 25% off they are such great deals! Let me know if you end up getting anything from the sale!

1 comment:

  1. Omg I've been eyeing that MJ Rose Gold Bangle! I love it and I think it would look so pretty with your Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC!

    AKB
    asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete