Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday!

To say this week has been exhausting is to say the least! Moving is tough guys. My entire body is sore, I haven't been sleeping enough, and to make matters worse, I haven't been to the gym in over a week and have been eating out constantly. I feel tired, gross and just READY for the move to be over to to start getting back to my regular routine! Add in my car battery dying while moving & you get the gist of my week so far! 
 photo 23dbfa2ace5111e2a15422000a9f19a4_7_zpsbc81b811.jpg

In more positive news... WE MOVED! My sister and I have spent 2 nights already in our new place and our apartment is coming together so nicely. I was happy when my mom (who is an interior designer) was blown away by everything we had chosen! I will MOST definitely be filming an updated apartment tour this weekend so stay tuned for that! I am planning lots of great organization videos like closet, bathroom, and an updated makeup collection/storage video! I plan on moving the rest of my stuff this weekend and organizing more since next week is my sister Natalie's birthday and we are going to have 4 girls staying with us plus a party on Saturday night! I am also getting my hair re-highlighted tomorrow! Yay! My roots are out of control and I am in desperate need of it. 

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited can't wait to see your apartment!! Congrats on your new place. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived with my sister my last year of college. She's the only person I could ever live sanely with besides my husband. hehe I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeeek so exciting! I can't wait to see the video tour! ORRR I could just invite myself over for wine and such.
    Yes, that's what I shall do ;)

    ReplyDelete