Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Collective Clothing and Beauty Haul + Apricot Lane Review!

Happy Wednesday Everyone! We are halfway done with the week and if all goes as planned today- I get my box springs for my new place and I may actually stay there tonight! WOO HOO! I have a haul video (big surprise right??) to share with some extremely cute items I picked up last week at Apricot Lane last week, as well as some other fun things these past few weeks! (Click on the video link for links to other products that I picked up)
If you read my post last Friday, I attended a blogging event last week at Apricot Lane Boutique here in Charlotte! It was at Apricot Lane's brand new store at the Stonecrest Shopping Center. I had so much fun meeting other Charlotte bloggers and trying on fun outfits! You know me - anything to do with shopping and clothes is RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! The new store is SO cute and they had a variety of pieces that would fit any style - also - the prices are on point! Definitely check out an Apricot Lane if they are in your area - I can't wait to go back!
Much thanks to Bri who organized the event for The Charlotte Social (come check it out if you are a local Charlotte blogger!)
the black dress that I ended up purchasing!
 photo Zcf3mWecjtiaj67L7mmKDob_lYr1cyymd5FaVfyB4mE_zpsc71a899e.jpg 
exploring the store! 
  photo ggsdfgsgdf_zps2a97002f.png
so great meeting Bri from Just Bri and also the creator of The Charlotte Social
 photo VML6ur97QG2E1bRGf2PRUmQ-proT4Hy0GkXaHOACNcs_zpsc1815219.jpg

been LOVING maxis lately! Kind of regretting that I did not pick this one up!
 photo TtcrRtr0WMhET693Kq17luxaW6d8v3h6l-umG7gu_Ac_zpscba4b21e.jpg

check out Ms. Alexa in her outfit! I told her she needed it RIGHT? I ended up getting this skirt and the black top!
 photo QcVbvrpty9GoTl5Xz14kRJOWRYxF84xerRdqWwM-9hQ_zps67c66386.jpg

Also kind of regretting not getting this peachy dress! I need to be tanner though!
 photo k987pz4UP09_NXlAcoNh1mwhuvIPcjQYfKWWfOBH8dY_zps334dac6b.jpg

It was such a great night! I can't wait to go back to Apricot Lane!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that peach dress! Looks like such fun! I'm moving to Charlotte Friday so I will definitely have to check Apricot Lane out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pics ;) and really nice outfits !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the clothes you picked up! The romper is too cute!

    xoxo
    Satcey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog! I work there, and we totally still have that maxi. We also just unpacked 10 boxes in one week, so I am totally struggling not to buy everything. You have to come back in. I loved having you in the store and your pics are great!!

    Caroline

    mrs-degree.com

    ReplyDelete