Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Re-cap!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I was in Atlanta since last Thursday attending a conference for graduate school and I had an amazing time getting to know the school and meeting some great friends! 

celebrating election night! 
Photobucket

amazing dinner at our steakhouse Pampas Steakhouse - had not been in so long! I may be biased but we are the number one rated steakhouse in ZAGAT!! :) Our executive chef is from Peru so his ceviche is TO DIE FOR! & I had the king salmon - amazing as well!
Photobucket

momma and me :) 
Photobucket

my new friend ale and I! 
Photobucket

showing new friends around ATL - centennial park
Photobucket

Saturday night OOTN! Wildfox sweater & Aritzia leather shorts! 
Photobucket

Have a great weekend everyone!! 

5 comments:

  1. Love that sweater! How adorable!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed with the wildfox sweater and leggings! bring those to nyc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your travels around the country! You've been to some great cities the past couple months... jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just curious what size did you get in the beige cross sweater :)

    ReplyDelete