Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Haul Time! Tobi, Tory Burch, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and Shoemint!

Happy almost Thanksgiving lovelies! I am so excited for tomorrow and perhaps some black friday shopping? This is my latest haul video - kind of collective with some stuff from tobi.com as well as some random things from Tory Burch, Nordstrom, Shoemint, and Bloomingdales! 


Join Shoemint HERE - new members usually get 50% their first order so it's a GREAT deal! 


Tory Burch Gold Bangle  (on sale!!)




Join Tobi - all new members get 50% off their first order (its awesome!) - Click HERE to join! :)

Some of the stuff I ordered is sold out since items tend to sell out fast on tobi but here are the ones I could find! 

Happy Black Friday shopping - I will post the Black Friday codes here & on my twitter so make sure you are following me @yesitis_kevin !! 

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. You're so adorable! I need to check out Tobi you always have great pieces from them! I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete