Friday, August 3, 2012

How I Shop: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

I am SUCH a Nordstrom girl. I am easily there at least once a week. I buy most of my makeup and shoes there and I LOVE the BP section. If you don't know already - the yearly anniversary sale is going on for 4 more days! I already hit the sale up and restrained myself a little - I wanted to purchase a watch but decided against it. Not sure why now. LOL! These are some of my other picks!

Remember these prices will go UP come August 6! 

Photobucket

1. Tory Burch Zip Continental Wallet - $149
Who doesn't need a gorgeous classic wallet? Comes in Brown too

2. Nadri Drop Earrings - $30
I have these in the rose gold and LOVE them - they would be lovely in gold or silver too AND they look like diamonds :)

3. Michael Kors Chronograph "Parker Watch" - no longer available online but I did see it in store for about $166

4. Lush Sheer Panel High/Low Shirt - $32
A Free People replica - the FP one will set you back $120 buckarros where you can get 3 of these amazing blouses for less than that! Comes in lots of colors - keep in mind it is the junior sizing

5. Frenchi Drop Lapel Blazer - $41
From the juniors section as well - I saw this blazer in person and it was really good quality - I recommend sizing up if in between sizes - also comes in beige

6. Cole Haan "Air Mariela" Pump - $200
I would consider this to be the perfect work pump - its classic, gorgeous and plus comfortable - if you have never tried the cole haan shoes with air you NEED to! Also comes in black and brown - ah. do I need these? Price goes up to $350 on Aug 6 so it is a great deal!

Have you picked up anything from the sale?
Follow me on Twitter! @yesitis_kevin
xoxo
Pam

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE NORDSTROM SALE! I've been twice already :) I am definitely a Nordstrom girl too, it's my go-to place for everything! Great picks, that's a cool blazer

    ReplyDelete