Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Pictures!

Happy Monday dolls! I know I have been seriously slacking on blogging - I will try to post regularly this week - is it bad that some days I just don't feel like it and am not inspired? But then sometimes I get on a roll where I want to blog everyday! Lol.. I hope this is normal. I had a great weekend as usual - I would say the highlights would be finding my birthday dress (YAY THANK YOU SAKS OFF FIFTH AVENUE!) and went to the Tim McGraw/Kenny Chesney concert last night (AMAZING)! Let me tell you something - man those guys are HOT! both such hotties! damn! 

my future husband
Photobucket

Photobucket

I secretly wanted to buy this hat! 
Photobucket

me and my friend kenny! 
Photobucket

packed out the panthers stadium! 
Photobucket

I tweeted about this the other day - but my new favorite way to make plain grilled chicken yummier - one wholly guacamole 100 cal pack, mix in some salsa & eat with your chicken! So good! For reference, I cook my chicken in Pam cooking spray (olive oil) & use Mrs. Dash seasoning - the healthiest and no sodium way to make your chicken and it still turns out delicious! Another healthy side - steamed broccoli and sauteed sweet potatoes!
 
Photobucket

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Much love! 
Follow me on Twitter at @yesitis_kevin 
xoxo 
Pam

8 comments:

  1. soooo jealous about that concert!!! i LOVE both of them! im going to see aldean and luke bryan at the end of the summer.. i can hardly wait!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dinner looks delicious! I haven't tried the Wholly Guacomole yet but it looks very tasty! :) Glad you had fun at the concert! I bet it was a blast. And you look good in that cowboy hat! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you toni!!! You should definitely try the wholly guac - the 100 cal packs are great!

      Delete
  3. so jealous that you got to see tim mcgraw and kenny chesney, gah! i am obsessed with your necklace, where is it from?? and that dinner looks so ridiculously delicious and healthy, i must try it!
    xx brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was such a great concert! I had a blast! My necklace is actually from F21 if you can believe it!! Def try the wholly guac with chicken! :)

      Delete
  4. JEALOUS and umm now I am hungry.... LOL LOVE YOU & THANKYOU!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 135 countries and thousands of blogs, you are registering, and following our blog you will have many more visitors
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete