We all know I have a problem, it's fine. My latest finds! This week, I removed my shellac manicure that I got before the wedding and decided I was going to let my nails breathe for a bit - hence the nail polish purchases. I am LOVING the OPI drip dry - dries nails almost instantly! Also really loving the tarte concealer - reminds me a lot of the cle de peau one and about 1/4 the price of that one! Is it just me or has Tarte really stepped up their game recently? This is my first time ordering from Sabo Skirt as well as Style Love Living - I will share the quality/experience after I receive the items. I ordered a new pair of shoemint shoes that arrived in my June showroom today! They are so beautiful and I love my shoemint Lambert wedges so much that I know these will be great as well!
1. Style Love Living Crystal Bar Wrap Chain Bracelet in Grey - $22
2. Style Love Living Studded Crystal Cross Wrap in Brown - $22
Friend this store on FB for a 10% off code! HERE!
3. Sabo Skirt Drape Shorts in White/Grey Combo - $48 AUD
4. OPI Drip Dry - $5.15 on Amazon (great deal because I got mine for $11 at Ulta)
5. Shoemint "Mia" in Nude - $79.98
6. Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay waterproof concealer in Fair - $22
7. Essie nail polish in "Bazooka" - $8
8. China Glaze Polish in "Shocking Pink" - $5.24
Follow me on Twitter @yesitis_kevin - tweet me with any questions :)
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! Mine will be spent..... catching up on my sleep!