Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Pictures!

I seriously cannot believe that is is Monday already! The weeks seem to be going by faster and faster every month! I hope you all had a great weekend - I had a wonderful weekend with my mom and sister! I have lots of pics to share! I also have been shopping up a storm (OOPS!!) - I will film a haul video hopefully this week (waiting on some packages from shopbop, etsy, shoemint, and tobi!). 

Boring stuff first - I have been cardioing every single day for at least 45 min and have been switching it up between eliptical at high incline and this amazing interval training workout on the treadmill 
Photobucket

seriously - you will be drenched after! 
Photobucket

my favorite salad from nordstrom bistro cafe :) 
Photobucket

nordstrom iced americanos mmmmm!
Photobucket

my mom spoiled me and bought me these TB wedges for work - I am obsessed! 
Photobucket

my sister stephy was in town this weekend :)
Photobucket  

unsweet iced tea from nordstrom cafe (yes I am obsessed with iced coffee, iced tea, and nordstrom!!)
Photobucket

new candles from bath & body works - beach grass and french garden 
Photobucket

really want these chanel sunglasses! so cute
Photobucket

Saturday night outfit - hi-low dress from local boutique, Lauren Conrad shoes, LV purse
Photobucket    

Photobucket

Photobucket

my beautiful mom :)
Photobucket

went out for a little bit on saturday and saw my girl heather! 
Photobucket

Sorry for the picture overload! Love

XOXO
Pam 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Hi lo dress you looked amazing!! I'm excited to seer your haul video, especially the Etsy purchases, I am so addicted to Etsy right now!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so amazing!! good for you for keeping up with the exercise and eating right! I need to get back into that! LOL. Love your striped dress! And I too am a huge fan of iced tea. I drink it all summer long. Iced green tea with some lemon. Or mint. Yumm.. <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete