Tuesday, April 17, 2012

How I Shop: Shopbop Code

I think you know you have a problem when you are checking your email inbox in the morning and all of a sudden your heart stops and you start hyperventilating at this headline:

Photobucket

If you are addicted to shopbop like many of us, you know this only happens VERY RARELY! Use code: INTHEFAMILY20 for 20% off your order until tomorrow midnight!

I immediately knew what I was going to get - I have been eying this baby for like over 2 months - at $365 - I just felt it was too much for a smaller bag even though I knew I would use it a lot - but minus 20% off and I took the plunge!

Tory Burch Robinson Mini Bag

Photobucket

I am going through a serious camel color loving stage but it is just the perfect color for every season so I know I will use the bag for a very long time! Quality over quantity?

This code is a great way to stock up on some basics or something fun as well. If I wasn't saving for a trip, I would have gotten one of the following but I am controlling myself!
Photobucket

1. Free People "Best of Both Worlds" Shirt in Mint Julep $118 /// 2. Elizabeth and James Marissa Dress in Off White $665 /// 3. House of Harlow Pyramid Pave Wrap Cuff $125 /// 4. Parker Chain Sequin Dress in Taupe $352 /// 5. Tory Burch Sophie Wedge Pumps in Royal Tan $295 /// 6. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac bag in Neon Pink $195 /// 7. Gorjana Parker Leather Wrap Bracelet $49 /// 8. Tory Burch Logo Sunglasses in Turtoise $149

What are you guys buying?
xoxo
Pam

3 comments:

  1. Camel is perfect for every season! I am obsessed!! Love that bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked the mini mac as one of my favourites too before I saw your post haha great minds!! Love the new bag you got!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robinson mini bag is wonderful!!


    http://vintagefashionartwithgulsen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete