Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shop Now: Saks Friends & Family Sale

Is it like amazing sales month? I honestly have never seen as many sales and good deals than the past 2 weeks! I am proud of myself for not ordering a single thing (yet...) from the latest amazing deal - Saks Fifth Avenue Friends & Family event - 20% off most items (designer restrictions apply of course) - but they have such a great selection of great things to buy if you are in the shopping mood and who doesn't want to get a good deal? Here are my picks for the sale! (all items listed below are eligible for the sale)

Use code FRIENDS for 20% off your order

Photobucket

I do not know what it is lately with my pink obsession! My sister Natalie is the one who is usually labeled as the girl who always wears pink, but I am just LOVING it lately! Such a fun, pretty and girly color! The Marc bag is so fun and the crossover makes it such a versatile bag. The Tory Burch bag is perfect for work or traveling.

1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Ukita Satchel in Pink - $428
2. Tory Burch Roselyn Striped Canvas Tote Bag in Orchid Pink - $395

Photobucket

I have been shoe obsessed lately aka all my life.. and these two pairs are so perfect! The Tory wedge is perfect for work during the spring and summer and the Rachel Zoe heel is the perfect going-out shoe - imagine that baby paired with a romper or simply skinny jeans? PERFECTION.

1. Tory Burch Amanda Burlap Logo Wedge Pumps in Natural - $295
2. Rachel Zoe Beau Leather Slingback Platform Sandals in Nut - $375


Photobucket

I am also really loving the high-low dress trend as well as the maxi dress. I love how flirty and comfy these pieces are and that you can wear them day & night. 

1. Parker Ruffled Strapless Dress in Purple - $286
2. Joie Ruffle Dress in Gypsy Red - $208

Photobucket

Now for the more practical buys - when a sale like this comes along, it is always a great idea to stock up on some great basic and timeless pieces that you will wear for years. I own this MK watch in the rose gold and wear it every day - I love the silver one as well! The Marc rose gold bracelet is gorgeous and is perfect for the arm candy trend that is happening as well :) 

1. Michael Kors Swarovski Crystal Accented Multi-Funtion Watch in Silver - $225
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Turnlock Bracelet in Rose Gold - $128

Let me know if you manage to pick up any goodies! 

Remember to follow me on Twitter at @yesitis_kevin

xoxo
Pam



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the helpful shopping tips! I LOVE your blogs and the products you posted are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retail therapy is good for the soul! Love these items especially the wedge heel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the timeless accessories, Michael Kors and Marc by Marc Jacobs are definitely classic brands.

    ReplyDelete