Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni for Target Haul: Video + Pics

Photobucket

Okay - who isn't going crazy for this collaboration? So happy I went to Target today again after work (yesterday was a fail) - but here is a video showing what I got! Yay so happy - good luck to all of you trying to track down any particular items!

*warning* I am SO sorry about the horrid quality of this video - clearly I need to buy an HD camera ASAP and the volume is really low so turn it up! :)



Were you able to find anything? Link me to your blog or post below!
xoxo
Pam

4 comments:

  1. holy crap girl! i wish i found some yesterday... i think both of the target that's near by SF were all wiped out! haha

    you're so lucky! you should do a giveaway! haha


    hope you'll come visit soon & enter my YSL inspired arty ring giveaway HERE :)

    xx,
    cins - design3rd

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah that is a good idea?! I may go back and see what else they have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bags are really pretty! I didnt get a chance to see anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im just getting around to watching your videos!! Love the flats :) and the matching mug!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete