Friday, September 23, 2011

Cute Kardashian Style

You either love them or you hate them, but you cannot deny that these girls know how to work it style wise. My favorite Kardashian style-wise is definitely Kourtney! She always knows how to dress for her body, while still taking fashion risks - and manages to always look gorgeous! Kim and Khole, on the other hand, are always hit or miss. Regardless, these three sisters seem to wear the coolest outfits (aka their stylist picks them out) but here are some of my favorite recent looks from them :)
Kim nails it with this outfit! this is a great summer-fall transitional outfit because it still keeps that summer edge while adding some fall items like the flared jeans and the beret
Photobucket
Kourtney looks adorable with this skirt and shirt combo + great heels
Photobucket
I absolutely ADORE this outfit - love the mix of navy + black tights + animal print shoes, I would add a fitted leather jacket to make it more fall appropriate
Photobucket
Khloe and Kendal/Kylie (idk the difference...) look so cute here! love Khloe's red dress and belt and also her sister's romantic fall look
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. They have amazing style!! Courtney's second outfit is killer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kardashian's style too! the navy dress in sooo cute, I wanna put an outfit like that together soon!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree Kourtney has the best style! I want both pairs of heels she has on, to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kourtney definitely has the best style out of the three. I just wish they wore more affordable things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt/blouse on the little Kardashian thing is from their line at Sears! I don't know why but I really don't the big short skirts on Kourtney I think she's too petite for those. Love the blue dress tho! And totally love Kim's ripped flare jeans!

    ReplyDelete