Friday, September 9, 2011

East Coast Vacation Pics

happy friday to all! This was my first full week working for my dad's company again and I LOVE IT! so happy to be here and so happy to be back on the east coast I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN! EVER!!!

here are some pics to share from my trips visiting friends in dc, nyc, and boston
mon's engagement party - me, mon and erin
me and erin were wearing rebecca taylor and mon was wearing alice & olivia (gorgeous right?)
having so much fun with my besties!
my mom came too!
caitlin and me at dinner in dc! yummy wine
mon and I in NYC!
rebecca taylor top, free people shorts, topshop wedges
don't even ask - but just gonna say "hurricane" irene did not stop sonia and I from having a good time...
and last but not least, my jimmy boo! who never wants me to take pictures, wish I had more to share. And then he gets mad at me and says WE HAVE NO PICTURES TOGETHER! well it's your own fault mister! ;0 love him to death. best friends forever and had a great time in boston/cambridge with him.
I'll update soon with pictures of my room and bathroom/organization and then an august favorites video - I promise! I have nothing to do this weekend so this will be done!
xoxo
Pam

4 comments:

  1. I've missed your blogs posts Pam!! Glad to see you've been having lots of fun and your mum looks so young and pretty!

    Good luck with the job, I hope it's going well!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way the rebecca taylor dress looks on you! i tried it on too, but it definitely did not look like that on me =( your friend's alive + olivia dress is so glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stacey: thanks girl! i will be back to regular posting soon! just been super busy with my new job and organizing my room and stuff!

    Cupcaking: thanks so much! I actually ordered it from rent the runway, rebecca taylor usually runs really big but in this case i wish i would have gotten the next size up, it was kind of tight in my chest area but I am top heavy. rebecca taylor is my FAVE THO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi pam! you and your friends are so cute and stylish1 i love that your mom came along too!♥

    ReplyDelete