Monday, September 26, 2011

Blonde

hello loves! hope you all had a fabulous weekend, I drove home to GA for the weekend and spent some time with my family and my sister who is in her first year of college (hadn't seen her since May!)
Photobucket

dinner outfit from friday (francesca's dress, LV neverfull, modcloth wedges)
Photobucket

got my hair did! Blonde again - I LOVE my stylist in Atlanta - if you are ever looking for one, her name is Meadow and she works at Van Michael Salon at the forum in Norcross, GA
Photobucket

wish I had more pics to share, but it was really just a relaxing and chill weekend.
xoxo
Pam

3 comments:

  1. your hair looks so pretty and i love those wedges - the little bow is so cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit!

    @CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete