Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Friday & a Fall Fashion Haul!

Happy Friday everyone! Surprisingly, these week went by super fast - getting back into work mode and just being super busy in general tends to do that to me. Our company puts on three large-scale Hispanic Heritage events during Hispanic Heritage Month and our first one is this Sunday! This Sunday is El Grito - or Mexican Independence Day! Most people think that Cinco de Mayo is Mexico's Independence day, but it is not! It is a very patriotic event perfect for the whole family & we usually average around 15-20 thousand people! It is definitely one of the coolest events we put on.

I have a lot going on this weekend! I am attending Charlotte Fashion Week again tonight and am so excited! You can follow along via my Instagram and Twitter

I did a bit of shopping these past two weeks - Fall is BY FAR my favorite season for clothes, and I filmed a haul video showing the goods I picked up! :)  


 What I bought:
Sign up for Tobi and get 50% off your first order!
(the rompers & kimono top I bought are sold out)
Black Tobi Dress

As always - let me know if you have any questions! Also, send me video requests! :) 
Have an amazing weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment