Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Checking In

Hello loves! I wanted to share a quick update letting you all know why I have been MIA. I have been in DC since Friday helping my best friends, Sonia and Monica, deal with the passing of their amazing, loving, strong, beautiful and inspiring mother. It has been very hard watching my best friends go through something so horrible. It is in these moments that you realize what the real important things in life are. I will probably not be blogging and uploading any videos until next week. Just wanted to check in xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your friends Pam! Sending lots of love your way!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you during this time, sweet friend. Many prayers for strength for you and your friends. I'm always here if you need me!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh hun! I'm so sorry... thoughts and prayers going out to all of you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete